The EVS Attendant is responsible for providing excellent guest satisfaction, through guest assistance, high standards of cleanliness and teamwork. The EVS attendant consistently maintains a clean facility, and an environment that promotes a positive attitude that includes a pleasant and entertaining experience for our guests. Interact with guests and other workers in a respectful, professional and courteous manner. The EVS Attendant is accountable for the overall cleanliness and presentation of the entire property.
Responsible for the following duties:
* Clean all assigned areas including but not limited to restrooms, gaming floor, event center, associate designated areas, food venues and office areas throughout the entire property.
* Empty and clean ashtrays, wipe down slot machines, pick up debris, sweep, wash walls, dust and sanitize restroom fixtures.
* Mop and vacuum large areas.
* Run carpet extractors, sweepers, buffers and scrubbers.
* Follow all OSHA safety rules and safety regulations.
* Handle blood-borne pathogens and bio hazardous materials per OSHA and organizational standards.
* Report any hazardous conditions or broken equipment to immediate supervisor.
High School Degree or equivalent